<em id="mcujl"><samp id="mcujl"><input id="mcujl"></input></samp></em>
  1. <button id="mcujl"></button>
  2. <th id="mcujl"></th>
      1. <tbody id="mcujl"><pre id="mcujl"></pre></tbody>

        <li id="mcujl"><object id="mcujl"></object></li>
        食品伙伴網服務號
         
         
        當前位置: 首頁 » 專業英語 » 行業相關 » 正文

        英語小白,外出吃飯時該說什么?

        放大字體  縮小字體 發布日期:2022-04-08  來源:滬江英語  作者:foodtrans
        核心提示:了解如何在餐廳點餐是任何初級英語學習者的首要任務。下面是兩個簡短的對話,它們將幫助您了解在餐廳使用的高頻問題和回答。
         了解如何在餐廳點餐是任何初級英語學習者的首要任務。下面是兩個簡短的對話,它們將幫助您了解在餐廳使用的高頻問題和回答。

        Dining At a Restaurant Alone

        一個人在餐館吃飯

        This dialogue provides the basic questions you'll need to know when going to a restaurant alone:

        這個對話提供了你獨自去餐館時需要了解的最基本的問題:

        Waitperson: Hi. How are you doing this afternoon?

        服務員:你好。今天下午過得怎么樣?

        Customer: Fine, thank you. Can I see a menu, please.

        顧客:很好,謝謝。我能看看菜單嗎?

        Waitperson:: Certainly, here you are.

        服務員:當然可以,給你。

        Customer: Thank you. What's today's special?

        顧客:謝謝。今天的特色菜是什么?

        Waitperson:: Grilled tuna and cheese on rye.

        服務員:烤金槍魚和奶酪黑麥。

        Customer: That sounds good. I'll have that.

        顧客:聽起來不錯。我要一份。

        Waitperson:: Would you like something to drink?

        服務員:你想喝點什么嗎?

        Customer: Yes, I'd like a coke.

        顧客:是的,我想要杯可樂。

        Waitperson:: Thank you. (returning with the food) Here you are. Enjoy your meal!

        服務員:謝謝。(帶著食物回來)給你。祝您用餐愉快!

        Customer: Thank you.

        顧客:謝謝。

        Waitperson:: Can I get you anything else?

        服務員:您還有別的需要的東西嗎?

        Customer: No thanks. I'd like the check, please.

        顧客:不,謝謝。請給我賬單。

        Waitperson:: That'll be $14.95.

        服務員:一共是14.95美元。

        Customer: Here you are. Keep the change!

        顧客:給你。把零錢收下!

        Waitperson: Thank you! Have a good day!

        服務員:謝謝!祝您今天過得愉快!

        Customer: Goodbye.

        顧客:再見。

         

        At a Restaurant with Friends

        和朋友一起去餐館

        Next, practice eating with friends at a restaurant with these questions to help choose what to eat:

        接下來,練習與朋友一起在餐廳吃東西,并回答以下問題,來幫助選擇吃的東西:

        Kevin: The spaghetti looks really good.

        凱文:意大利面看起來真不錯。

        Alice: It is! I had it the last time I was here.

        愛麗絲:是的!我上次來的時候就吃了。

        Peter: How is the pizza, Alice?

        彼得:比薩餅怎么樣,愛麗絲?

        Alice: It's good, but I think the pasta is better. What would you recommend?

        愛麗絲:很好,但我覺得意大利面更好。你這里有沒有推薦菜?

        Waitperson: I'd recommend the lasagna. It's excellent!

        服務員:我推薦意大利寬面條。太棒了!

        Alice: That sounds great. I'll have that.

        愛麗絲:聽起來不錯。我會的。

        Waitperson: Fine. Would you like an appetizer?

        服務員:好的。你要開胃菜嗎?

        Alice: No, lasagna is more than enough for me!

        愛麗絲:不,寬面條對我來說已經足夠了!

        Kevin: I think I'll have the lasagna as well.

        凱文:我想我也要烤寬面條。

        Waitperson:: Right. That's two lasagnas. Would you care for an appetizer?

        服務員::對。那就是要兩份寬面條。你要開胃菜嗎?

        Kevin: Yes, I'll take the calamari.

        凱文:是的,我要炸魷魚。

        Peter: Oh, that sounds good! I can't decide between the chicken marsala and grilled fish.

        彼得:哦,聽起來不錯!我不知道是要雞肉沙拉還是烤魚。

        Waitperson:: The fish is fresh, so I'd recommend that.

        服務員:我推薦烤魚,因為這魚是新鮮的。

        Peter: Great. I'll have the fish. I'd also like a salad.

        彼得:太好了。我要魚。我還要一份沙拉。

        Waitperson: What would you like to drink?

        服務員:您想喝什么?

        Kevin: I'll have water.

        凱文:我要水。

        Alice: I'd like a beer.

        愛麗絲:我想要杯啤酒。

        Peter: I'll take a glass of red wine.

        彼得:我要一杯紅酒。

        Waitperson: Thank you. I'll get the drinks and the appetizers.

        服務員:謝謝。我去拿飲料和開胃菜。

        Kevin:  Thank you.

        凱文:謝謝。

         

        Key Vocabulary and Phrases

        重點詞匯短語

        Here are some key phrases used to discuss food in a restaurant when ordering and deciding on what to eat:

        以下是一些用于在餐廳點菜和決定吃什么時討論食物的關鍵短語:

        Could I have a menu, please?

        請給我一份菜單好嗎?

        Here you are.

        給你。

        Enjoy your meal!

        祝您用餐愉快!

        Would you like ...

        你想要...嗎?

        Can I get you anything else?

        我能給你拿點別的嗎?

        I'd like the check, please.

        請給我賬單。

        That'll be ...

        那是…

        Have a good day!

        祝您今天過得愉快!

        The spaghetti / steak / chicken looks good.

        意大利面/牛排/雞肉看起來不錯。

        How is the pizza / fish / beer?

        比薩餅/魚/啤酒怎么樣?

        What would you recommend?

        你有沒有推薦的菜?

        I'd like my steak rare / medium / well done.

        我的牛排要嫩一點/中一點/老一點。

        Are there any nuts / peanuts? My child has allergies.

        含有堅果/花生嗎?我的孩子有過敏癥。

        Do you have any vegetarian dishes?

        有素菜嗎?

        Could I have a glass of water, please?

        請給我一杯水好嗎?

        Could you tell me where the restroom is?

        你能告訴我洗手間在哪里嗎?

        I'd recommend the lasagna / steak / pizza.

        我推薦烤寬面條/牛排/披薩。

        Would you care for an appetizer / a beer / a cocktail?

        您要開胃菜/啤酒/雞尾酒嗎?

        I'd like to have a beer / steak / a glass of wine.

        我想要啤酒/牛排/一杯葡萄酒。

         

        (來源:滬江英語)

        更多翻譯詳細信息請點擊:http://www.trans1.cn
        編輯:foodtrans01

         
        [ 網刊訂閱 ]  [ 專業英語搜索 ]  [ ]  [ 告訴好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 關閉窗口 ] [ 返回頂部 ]
        分享:

         

         
        推薦圖文
        推薦專業英語
        點擊排行
         
         
        Processed in 0.023 second(s), 14 queries, Memory 0.98 M
        国产精品久久久久久久久免费_国产一国产一有一级毛片_国产高清不卡视频_正在播放国产精品白丝在线

          <em id="mcujl"><samp id="mcujl"><input id="mcujl"></input></samp></em>
        1. <button id="mcujl"></button>
        2. <th id="mcujl"></th>
            1. <tbody id="mcujl"><pre id="mcujl"></pre></tbody>

              <li id="mcujl"><object id="mcujl"></object></li>